Knowing Alpha is now available on Lulu!

After weeks and weeks of being lazy, and escaping my responsibility of editing Knowing Alpha, I finally, FINE-ALLEY did it!

And now, it's available for download on Lulu

And no, there isn't any paperback format. Sorry, love. Anyway, if you haven't read this book already, please grab your copy via this link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/d-l-biranen/knowing-alpha/ebook/product-23358417.html

It's an epub file, so you'd need to download an epub reader, if you don't already have one. My favorite epub readers are Lithium and eReader Prestigio.

Join the millions (Okay, just kidding. Join the hundreds) of others who have downloaded 'Knowing Alpha', and spice up your day with Alpha and Beta's beautiful story.

Here, let me share two awesome reviews with you:

Valenciya Lyons 
I really like the series. Bethany has a crush on a guy who barely knows she exists. Or does he? The notes that pop up in her locker was a really sweet thing to do. Once I started reading this book, I should've known that the person who I thought was putting the notes in her locker wasn't the one who was actually doing it. It was someone else completely. Can't wait to read part 2.

Obinnachuks 
Vivid. Every scene and dialogue is so vivid I might have been watching a movie.\nNot my genre, but I enjoyed this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Chance For Love

Knowing Alpha